Quality and reliable
The springs are manufactured from a circular cross-section and material:
- patented steel wire, according to EN 10270-1 (SM, SH, DH), from diameter of wire 0,2 to 11, 8 mm.
- valve wire according to EN10270-2, VDSiCr, from diameter of wire 1 to 8 mm.
- hardenable wire EN 10270-2, from diameter of wire 8 to 20 mm.
- stainless steel wire EN10270-3 (1.4310, 1.4568, 1.4401, 1.4301…), from diameter of wire 0,16 to 8 mm.
- bronze wire CUSN6, from diameter of wire 0,2 to 8.
Delivery time 3-4 weeks or accordingly.
We have The Quality Management System to production of springs and shaped wire product as of 19 December 2002.
We make compression springs from round wire 0,16 – 20 mm.
We make tension springs from round wire 0,25 – 20 mm.
- german ends type
- english ends type
- inserted ends type
- special ends type
- without ends
We make tension springs from round wire and flat material 0,25 – 8 mm.
- two cruel
We make tension springs from round wire 0,25 – 8 mm.
- shape parts
We produce according to handed over documentation (drawing) at conditions of CS Standard (see specification) or according to placed dimensions and also according to handed over sample in any quantity.
There is possibility according to customer’s wish to carry out the measuring of the tension and compressing forces including the certificate issuing for the tension and compressing springs.
Fields marked * are required.